Tax and Judicial Proceedings
Due to incorrect decisions of tax authorities, many taxpayers are forced to assert their claims in tax proceedings. To protect our clients from such situations, we effectively represent business operators in proceedings before tax and customs authorities, which saves their time and money that would otherwise be spent within unaided elbowing through entangled administrative procedures. To those clients who have to defend their rights already at the stage of litigation, our team of tax advisers and legal counsels offers professional conduct of adversarial proceedings, at all stages, against the tax and customs administration.
Sharing our relevant skills with you, we offer:
- Drafting of requests for individual interpretations and representation in proceedings instituted as a result of the requests;
- Drafting of requests for acknowledgment of overpayment;
- Representation during tax audits;
- Representation within tax and audit procedures;
- Proceedings before administrative courts;
- Proceedings before the EU Court of Justice.