Real estate tax
The Local Taxes and Fees Act, despite its small volume, for years causes doubts of interpretation and thus a lot of disputes with tax authorities and administrative courts. The problems based on property tax relate primarily to the classification of a building or structure, and consequently the application of the appropriate tax rate. Due to changes in the Local Taxes and Fees and Construction Act, there are still great difficulties in terms of taxation devices, connections, networks, cables, transformers in buildings and outside. Due to the lack of a thorough analysis of tax legislation and current case law may result in the payment of property tax in excessive amounts, we offer the support of our experts, who will assess the possibility of optimization areas and identify tax risks in the real estate tax of the current business activity and future investment.
We can offer you assistance in the following areas:
- Ongoing support for the interpretation of the rules, the positions of tax authorities and administrative courts in order to identify tax risks and opportunities for optimization in real estate tax;
- Advisory of the possibility of optimizing the tax structure (eg. Using the process of reclassification of buildings, allocation of construction and non-building parts) and buildings (exemption from taxation of certain objects remaining in the building) and the applicability of the exclusion / exemption and lower tax rates;
- Preparation of tax opinions concerning all issues related to the real estate tax;
- A detailed analysis of the tax planned investments and its effect on the real estate tax;
- Audit of the annual accounts of the real estate tax;
- Support for entrepreneurs in tax proceedings regarding real estate tax;
- Advisory in obtaining exemptions in property tax within the public aid;
Preparing and conducting trainings.