Tax liabilities are shaped by multi-aspect recording of economic events. Tax treatment is an inseparable element of integrated accounting, which requires analysis of the nature of business transactions.
BDO provides comprehensive tax advisory services with respect to:
- Corporate income tax;
- Personal income tax;
- Tax on civil law transactions;
- International tax law as well as local charges and taxes;
- Currency law;
- Customs law.
Within its projects, BDO offers tax supervision based on records prepared independently or provided by the Client. We are on top of our Clients’ tax settlements. If potential tax risk areas are identified, we intervene promptly to minimize the threats. We monitor changes of the law and provide our Clients – through the BDO Academy – with ongoing updates of information about tax law changes.
Tax Outsourcing – scope of services offered:
Ongoing tax services
- Tax returns:
- VAT – record-keeping, settlement;
- CIT – record-keeping, ongoing calculation, settlement;
- Application for VAT refund on behalf of the Client;
- Other taxes (e.g. real property tax, tax on civil law transactions, tax at source).
- Intrastat services;
- Analysis of changes in the accounting and tax regulations from the viewpoint of the Client’s activity;
- Provision of services as Tax Representative;
- Performance of procedures resulting from the transfer pricing policy;
- Handling of inspections:
- Tax and ZUS inspections;
- VAT refund handling / Representation in VAT refund process.
- GUS and NBP reports, non-standard statements and reports (e.g. Energy Regulatory Office, Inspectorate of Environmental Protection) – if required by law due to specific nature of the Client’s industry.
- Elaboration of differences between group policy and the law in force;
- Participation in supervisory board meetings;
- Training of Client’s personnel.