Accounting outsourcing consists in delegation of comprehensive accounting services to a third party firm. Entrusting its books of account to professionals, the Client can focus on its company’s basic profile of activity. Following current law changes or personnel training is no longer necessary. It is also easier to plan costs related to the functioning of that specific area of the company.
BDO Business Services & Outsourcing Department provides accounting and advisory services to industrial, commercial and service companies from many countries of the world, in compliance with Accounting Standards binding upon the specific Client. Projects are implemented with the use of both BDO’s own ERP class system and Clients’ programs. Our aim is the top quality of services. We ensure automation of the accounting processes, offering online accounting to our Clients.
Accounting Outsourcing – scope of services offered:
Ongoing accounting services based on PSR, MSR/MSSF, US GAAP, HGB and other
- Keeping of full books;
- Accounting supervision at the Client’s office;
- Preparation of data for consolidation;
- Keeping of simplified books;
- Modification of the chart of accounts according to the group’s/Client’s requirements and in compliance with the relevant regulations;
- Inspection of compliance of invoices issued with the contracts and relevant regulations;
- Tax risk control.
Ongoing tax services
- Drafting and submission of tax returns;
- VAT – record-keeping, settlement;
- CIT – record-keeping, ongoing calculation, settlement;
- Application for VAT refund on behalf of the Client;
- Other taxes (e.g. real property tax, tax on civil law transactions).
Accounting and reporting
- Preparation of financial statements;
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements;
- Packages for audit purposes;
- Management reports;
- Reports for GUS, NBP;
- Non-standard statements and reports (e.g. Energy Regulatory Office, Inspectorate of Environmental Protection) – if required by law due to specific nature of the Client’s industry;
- Reporting to the Stock Exchange;
- Online accounting;
- Electronic workflow.
- Development of the accounting policy;
- Organization of accounting according to the Accounting Act and IAS/IFRS;
- Development of the accounting functioning model;’
- Development of the controlling model;
- Development of accounting procedures;
- Circulation of documents, information management, Workflow;
- Accounting system transformation to IAS/IFRS;
- Elaboration of differences between group policy and the law in force;
- Participation in supervisory board meetings;
- Training of Client’s personnel.
Handling of inspections
- Tax and ZUS inspections;
- VAT refund handling / Representation in VAT refund process.
- Office services;
- Representation before and keeping of ongoing correspondence with state administration agencies.