Enterprise risk management
The last several months have shown that companies have been discovering and facing new corporate governance and financial reporting challenges. As a result, they are starting to view business risk from a different perspective. This in turn means that companies – both public and private – must reassess potential threats that could in any way affect their profitability, or more broadly: the company’s success.
It is therefore no surprise that strategies and best corporate risk management practices (ERM) are at the top of many corporate strategies. ERM is a general, current operational assessment that identifies potential threats to a company’s ability to achieve its strategic goals. ERM helps an organization determine its critical points (flags and markers) that are necessary to maximize success and minimize risk.
The services provided by BDO include:
- Enterprise risk management – design and implementation
- ERM audit
- Assessment of business risk
- Assessment and design of so-called corporate governance policy
- Internal audit start-up and transformation
- Internal audit outsourcing and co-sourcing