17 May 2023
In accordance with the Company Social Benefi ts Fund Act of 4 March 1994, contributions to the company social benefits fund are to be transferred to the relevant bank account by 30 September. Nevertheless, at least 75% of the value of the contribution must be transferred as early as 31 May.
More information available in our alert.
Other topics we cover include:
- New ZUS DRA and ZUS RCA forms
- Mandatory e-invoicing as of 1 July 2024
- Changes in employee documentation regulations in effect as of 17 May
- Important interpretations and rulings
- Important dates for accountants for the coming month