19 July 2022
The Labor Code will include regulations enabling employees to take additional time off due to a force majeure relating to urgent family matters caused by illness or accident, if the employee’s immediate presence is necessary. Only half the remuneration will be paid for such leave.
More details available in Alert BS&O.
Other topics available in our Alert:
- Domestic e-Invoice System
- Some taxable persons can change their form of taxation retroactively
- Regulations introducing e-Tax Office in effect as of 7 July
- Numerous important changes to PIT Act as of July
- Important changes in law, interpretations and rulings
We wish you a pleasant read, and should you require more or more detailed information, please don’t hesitate to contact our company and experts.