20 June 2022
At the end of May the Council of Ministers adopted a bill submitted by the minister of family and social policy, amending the Labor Code and certain other acts. The government wants to permanently add remote work to the Labor Code. Employee sobriety checks will also be possible.
More details available in Alert BS&O.
Other topics available in our Alert:
- 2023 with another hike in ZUS premiums for traders
- Approaching deadline to file applications relating to voluntary insurance
- Two large minimum wage increases next year
- Changes in Polish Deal regulations passed by the Sejm
- Important changes in law, interpretations and rulings
We wish you a pleasant read, and should you require more or more detailed information, please don’t hesitate to contact our company and experts.