16 December 2022
The Sejm adopted regulations introducing the so-called remote work to the Labour Code. Remote work will be possible, inter alia, on the employee’s request. The regulations also lay down the rules of control of employees’ sobriety. More details available in Alert BS&O.
Other topics available in our Alert:
- E-invoices mandatory as of 2024
- New non-financial reporting rules as of 2024
- ZUS profile mandatory for payers of contributions as of 2023
- The employer must ensure proper temperature at the workplace for the employees
- Important changes in law, interpretations and rulings
We wish you a pleasant read, and should you require more or more detailed information, please don’t hesitate to contact our company and experts.