18 November 2022
, Head of Business & Outsourcing Department |
The Social Insurance Institution will be authorised to set ex officio the base for assessment of the health insurance of an insured conducting a business activity who has not filed the information on monthly income or revenue on the business activity. More details available in Alert BS&O.
Other topics available in our Alert:
- The minimum value of the base for assessment of the contribution for the Labour Fund will be increased as well
- A government platform for conclusion of contracts of employment and mandate will be created
- Possibility to submit eight different declarations in the PIT-2 declaration
- New limits of contributions for pension programmes in 2023 are known
- Important changes in law, interpretations and rulings
We wish you a pleasant read, and should you require more or more detailed information, please don’t hesitate to contact our company and experts.