18 October 2022
, Head of Business & Outsourcing Department |
Pursuant to the provisions of the Act of 24 une 2021 amending the Act on Social Insurance System and some other acts, every person who is a contribution payer will be under the statutory obligation to hold its profile at the Electronic Service Platform [Platforma Usług
Electronicznych - PUE] of the Social Insurance Institution [ZUS] starting from 1 January 2023. More details available in Alert BS&O.
Other topics available in our Alert:
- The 2022 stocktaking may now start
- Algorithms used by employers controlled by the trade unions
- The NIP-2 form shall be complemented with sections allowing for VAT groups’ notification
- The number of mobbing complaints to the National Labour Inspectorate is growing
- Important changes in law, interpretations and rulings
We wish you a pleasant read, and should you require more or more detailed information, please don’t hesitate to contact our company and experts.