17 January 2023
, Head of Business & Outsourcing Department |
On 10 January 2023 the government adopted a draft of extensive changes to the Labor Code. Among others, the new regulations set the minimum requirements aimed at achieving equal job market opportunities and treatment of men and women in the work place. Many of the changes pertain to annual leave and work time. More details available in Alert BS&O.
Other topics available in our Alert:
- Government plans numerous changes to employment contract regulations
- New mileage rates as of 17 January
- PLN 45 in business travel allowance in 2023
- Preferential ZUS rates to increase twice in 2023
- Important changes in law, interpretations and rulings
We wish you a pleasant read, and should you require more or more detailed information, please don’t hesitate to contact our company and experts.