Leon Koźmiński University graduate, corporate finance major. Manager in Corporate Finance department with wide experience in corporate finance, including:
- Valuation of companies for: M&A purposes, squeeze-outs, any other internal purposes of an enterprise or its owners (including intangible assets valuation).
- Financial due diligence, both buy-side and sell-side (Vendor due diligence).
- Business plans for entities operating in various industries. Business plans were used for gaining financing purposes, as well as investment decisions assessment.
- Independent Business Reviews for various purposes, including Bank’s supervision over a debtor (as well as monitoring of restructure plans realization).
- Financial opinions and analyses.
- Impairment tests (in line with IAS 36).
- Restructure plans.
- Internal/special purpose audits.